These are hands down the comfiest set of sanitary pads that I have used so far. I have switched to pads ever since I had a baby since last thing on my mind is not taking off the ****** and exposing myself to TSS with a demanding toddler at home. There are a lot of pros about Lovekins regular pads which made them my Go To Pads;
1. They are slightly longer than other Regular pads, maybe that is how I felt (not too long but slightly so it fits well and does not leak when I am out and about
2. The wings stay in place and dont fold so there is no staining on the sides
3. They are super thin so it feels like wearing nothing at all
4. They are quite absorbent, having said that it also depends on your flow, during heavy flow, I use the super/ nights one which gives extra protection against leaks
5. The glue which sticks the pad to the clothing is quite gentle and does not leave any residue behind
6. Love the packaging, its so light and well wrapped and fits even inside the wallet/ pocket, I dont have to carry a bag around
The only con is the price, these are expensive as compared to other pads available in the market, it would be great if the price could be brought down a bit because otherwise it is a fab product.